Why Master Filter?
Replacing or changing oils used on any oil dependent machinery / rotating equipment is expensive and time consuming, in some industries such as mining, energy and high-volume manufacturing and on particular machinery, also dangerous and expensive!
Maximising oil’s working efficiency increases mechanical reliability, reduces servicing procedures to a minimum and saves time and expense.
Master Filter technology ensures both oil and equipment remain clean and free from:
- Environmentally generated contamination such as water
- Internal contaminants such as from damaged components
Using Master Filter technology leads engineering maintenance to a new level and is ideal for companies looking for extended performance results.
There are so many reasons why you will love Master Filter:
- Easy to install both on and off-line
- Easy to make servicing a non-shutdown operation
- Non spill fast turn-around servicing
- Captured debris visible during servicing
- No need to waste time doing jobs that are no longer required
- Introduces a more efficient workplace maintenance environment
- An oil management system that filters oil and preserves equipment
- Frees up maintenance funds to use elsewhere
- Saves on labour and time
- Fast return on outlay
- Perfect for preserving ageing machinery with reliability